BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN BIDDING
1. The Atomic Energy Council has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of one station wagon and two double cabin pick-ups.
2. The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:00 Am to 5:00 Pm.
5. The Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ugx 100,000 and obtaining a general receipt from the accounts department. The method of payment will be bank payment at the following bank details;
Bank Name: Barclays Bank (U) Ltd
Account Holder: Atomic Energy Council
Account Number: 6003621039
Branch: Kampala Road
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 3rd January 2017. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Ugx 10,000,000. Bid securities or bid securing declarations must be valid until 30th June 2017. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at 10:00Am.
7. There shall not be a pre – bid meeting.
8. (a) Documents may be inspected at: The Procurement Unit, Amber House, 4th Floor, Room C404.
(b) Documents will be issued from: The Procurement Unit, Amber House, 4th Floor, Room C404.
(c) Bids must be delivered to: The Procurement Unit, Amber House, 4th Floor, Room C404.
(d)Address of bid opening:The Procurement Unit, Amber House, 4th Floor, Room C404.
9. The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows: